Nowadays, it appears that parents tend to break the bank when it comes to throwing birthday parties for their kids. Now, let’s face the real truth… Whenever your kids grow up, they’ll only remember the good times you spent together while they were still kids and not the amount you spent on throwing them birthday parties lavishly.
Do you even know that you can throw your kids impressive and mind-blowing birthday parties without spending a whole lot? Want to throw a birthday party without breaking the bank? Here are a few tips.
1. Plan Ahead: When it comes to your kid’s birthday parties, the planning should begin as soon as possible. This will provide you with loads of hours to make adequate plans and prepare ahead on everything you need to throw an awesome kid’s birthday. Apart from that, it will also save you from last minute purchases.
2. Send Digital Invitations: A survey was conducted in the United States on parents, and it was discovered that nearly 1,500 parents covering 73 percent of them reported that they sent their birthday party invites through the paper. You do not need to send paper invitations to other kids for your children’s birthday parties. Go digital. Explore the 21st-century advancement in technology. You can invite your guests with free electronic invitations. With this, you’ll save some money compared to when you send paper invites.
3. Make Purchases Online: You may not find better prices if you decide to shop online, but you can hit the web specifically for decorations. With this, you could avoid unnecessary purchases. Numerous online stores offer discounted party supplies. A few of them include papermart.com, dollartree.com, birthdayexpress.com, and so forth.
4. Get Help from Friends and Families: Instead of hiring people to assist you with the preparations, you can request for helping hands from your friends, families, or neighbors. Even, you can step it up a little by using one of them as character costume. Of course, it will cost you to hire an actor to play that role.
5. Bake the Cake Yourself: Usually, your kids don’t care about where the birthday cake is coming from. You could save some money if you bake the cake by yourself.
6. Opt for more Free Activities: Of course, there are a countless number of activities that can make your kids entertained. And yes, you won’t have to spend a dime. Some of them include playing games such as hot potato, red rover, freeze dance, musical chairs, and so forth.
Now that you have the list of the basic tips to throw a kid’s party, go on and make it happen! And as always, you can simply skip all this and throw your kid’s birthday party at the Kidz Lounge to let us handle everything for you!